Contact us at +63 917 929 9795 or email us at [email protected] and discuss what unit you prefer. The property specialist will then verify the availability status of the unit. If the unit is unavailable, you will be directed to another unit closest to your preference.
Upon selection of the unit, please instruct your property specialist to hold the unit for you. Holding of the unit verifies that you are certain in acquiring the unit.
The reservation fee depends on the project/unit approximately Php 200,000.00 (two hundred thousand pesos) for every unit held.
FOR LOCAL BASED CLIENTS
1. 2 Valid government I.Ds with signature 2. Income Tax Return (if applicable) 3. Signed Reservation Agreement (forms to be provided) 4. TIN number (if applicable) 5. Reservation Fee (P200,000)
Cash deposited to BPI
FOR INTERNATIONAL BASED CLIENTS
1. 2 Valid government I.Ds with signature
2. Attorney-in-fact / Local Representative 3. Company contract with compensation (if applicable) 4. Scanned and signed Reservation Agreement (for reservation)
5. Original Reservation documents signed needed for booking (thru courier)
6. Tin number (if applicable) 7. Reservation Fee (P200,000)
"Only Transact with LEGITIMATE & In-House Property Specialist"